Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- php program can read /etc/passwd?
Re: php program can read /etc/passwd?
php is a program that YOU write, and does what YOU tell it to do. So why in
the world would you tell it to read and send out your /etc/passwd file?
This is like saying "Apache is insecure. If I put up a web page listing
everyone's username and
password, then some cracker could read it and crack my system."
Don't do it!
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum