Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PAM-MySQL authenticating group
July 27, 2006, 12:22 pm
rate this thread
answers about this...
I've got a remote VPN login system in development using RADIUS and
PAM-MySQL to validate a user/password combo, but I also want to
incorporate a concept of the user being within one or more groups.
If the user enters a correct user-name and password, but the group
requested doesn't match their allowed groups, then reject their login
I've assumed there would be some sort of PAM conversation requirement
to capture the requested group but can't see how to enable this.
Otherwise, would a further PAM module be required to authenticate this
Any help would be greatly appreciated....!
- » What needs to be done to let a computer from a domain act as a Server out the web?
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security