Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- openvpn doesn't startup on boot
- Juergen Loewner
June 10, 2006, 12:27 pm
rate this thread
Just missing one point:
openvpn doesnt start when I boot my Debian
I have to start it in a way like
opnvpn --config /xxxx/xx --daemon
Can someone give me a hint how to get it to
work on my Debian?
All I found with google doesn't fit the Debian
- » Re: Defeat for net neutrality backers (but what does it mean?)
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security