Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Multiple ip with an eth interface
April 20, 2006, 4:05 pm
rate this thread
Re: Multiple ip with an eth interface
But if it's Redhat based Linux, If you want to make it permanent you
should change some files.
Go to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/
find "ifcfg-eth0" for example, make a copy and name it "ifcfg-eth0:0"
then change it's contents to what you need. Then ifup eth0:0
Hope it helps
- » Load signing incase if Linux kernel moves to GPLv3
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security