Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 8, 2008, 9:43 am
rate this thread
I had read that in an open source HARDWARE CPU, ACTEL had put in a few
thousands of circuits which allowed the operating system to be
Now, does that mean that we have to send the open source hardware CPU
DESIGN to say 3 vendors in 3 different countries, have it made, run a
LINUX tester to verify the open source, compare the designs, check the
internet snooping with yet another computer so that the computer
system is absolutely secure.
same for mobile phones and blackberry ???
- » is UBUNTU / KUBUNTU nice and secure ---- from DEBIAN v/s say SCO OPEN SOURCE
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » jumpstarting economies by porting to open source --- just like Y2K problem and SAP
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security