Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- iptables ttl incrementation & dc++ problems
October 10, 2005, 8:16 am
rate this thread
Re: iptables ttl incrementation & dc++ problems
Maybe your ISP has some other scheme in place to block DC++. You could
try sniffing for DC++ packets on the router to see if they reach it at all.
May I strongly suggest switching your ISP to someone sane? Make them
understand that when you talk about internet access you mean the real
thing, not some crippled kindergarden version.
- » chkrootkit shows bindshell infected only with portsentry
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security