Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 25, 2007, 9:23 pm
rate this thread
I created IPsec policies in the transport mode and that works.
Now I am trying to alter my IPsec policies and make this work in the
tunnel mode but this fails.
Ping returns following message:
ping: sendmsg: No such process
I am using following for spdadd:
spdadd FEC0::42F1:206:5BFF:FE29:9DE6 FEC0::42F3:250:DAFF:FE5B:9891
icmp6 -P out
spdadd FEC0::42F3:250:DAFF:FE5B:9891 FEC0::42F1:206:5BFF:FE29:9DE6
icmp6 -P in
Please let me know if you notice some error with the spdadd command.
- » Oracle Database Encryption Software - Free Downloads
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » passwd prompts for new password only once when a short password is entered
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security