Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- ipsec configuration
May 8, 2006, 7:17 am
rate this thread
I have question about ipsec configuration - in my case under openswan.
In my config file I've:
in which I would like give the possibility to tunnel only one machine
from left part: 10.0.0.34 not all network 10.0.0.0/24
How may I do it ?
Re: ipsec configuration
change you leftsubnet to:
Both sides of the tunnel have to be configured the same way, so you have to
make the above change at both ends of the tunnel. Failing that you could
use Netfilter/iptables to only allow the 10.0.0.34 address to get through.
Remember that you can apply Netfilter forwarding rules to the tunnel
interface - the packets are in the clear as the encrypt/decrypt happens
after/before netfilter sees them.
- » Is there any way to secure the data through the os bottom encryption?
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Lack of universal public library service. Prominent explanatory information needed at http...
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security