Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Uwe Drekert
August 28, 2009, 3:14 pm
rate this thread
have a PAM related question
- lets say we have two linux boxes A and B
- box B runs an Openssh server
- I have to use cases:
- UC1: ssh login from A to B
- UC2: transfer files from A to B using scp
- from my understanding both use cases UC1 and UC2 create a new
instance of sshd
and handle the case
- now my question:
- I have to extend the PAM handling for B in a way that I can
use case UC1 and UC2
- the reason is that I need specific handling inside PAM for UC1
- currently I have no idea how to find out inside my PAM code if
the code runs UC1 or UC2
- my first plan was to differentiate via getenv("SSH_CLIENT") and
but both are null at the time I need the info - so cannot use
any idea ?
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security