Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- GUI front end to Shorewall?
July 4, 2005, 2:49 pm
rate this thread
disabled because it blocks out ut2004 gaming. If I could find some gui
front end to config shorewall for gaming ports that would be great; I tried
accessing shorewall through a browser as someone suggested here in a recent
post, but that just gave me an error and did not work. (I need a gui; I am
just not smart enough to figure out iptables and command line configuration
of shorewall and iptables).
Re: GUI front end to Shorewall?
Protagoras sent the following message through subspace:
You can do what I did.
I found an easy to use script for iptables that has served me well.
It is not a GUI, but you only edit a config file.
Either one of these URLs should be fine.
Solbu - http://www.solbu.net
Remove 'ugyldig' for email
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- » Accessing serial port information in privilege restricted directory
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security