Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 23, 2010, 12:29 pm
rate this thread
I have a memory dump of a linux system.
Do you know some forensics tools which can help me to find files from
that memory? I tried grep + strings but I don't go far.
This is an ARM-based linux system.
Any pointer to forensics tools would be appreciable, This is legal
analysis, this is for a challenge.
- » Over 4 Decades of Dan Fitzpatrick's Books, Papers & Thoughts - All FREE.
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » 2010 Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science, Singapore [EI Compendex...
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security