Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Failed login with Red Hat ES4
January 26, 2006, 12:39 pm
rate this thread
yesterday I had these issues:
1) When I tried to login with a console, after password insertion I had
2) Login with Xwindow failed with an empty screen (only cursor and blue
However, access with ssh was granted.
Today ssh failed too.
A restart of the system drives to a crash at the beginning of
My system is a http server with mySQL and ssh.
Anyone can help me?
Re: Failed login with Red Hat ES4
Try to boot in single user mode (the grub menu should have an entry for
"single user" or "recovery" mode, or you might have to press "e" and
add "single" to the kernel line.) If that doesn't work, try a rescue
Democracy is the worst form of government except all those other
forms that have been tried from time to time.
-- Winston Churchill
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security