Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Dish network box and udp port 2049
September 25, 2009, 9:03 pm
rate this thread
Re: Dish network box and udp port 2049
I don't have Dish and I don't work for Dish, so I can't be authoritative
about what Dish is doing. But ...
They could be using udp/2049 for any protocol. If you can sniff the
connection with something like wireshark, do the dissectors say it's
- » what is the difference between "tsu", "su" and "sudo"?
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security