Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Andrzej Targosz
April 29, 2009, 12:50 am
rate this thread
CONFidence is an international conference that has been taking place
in May in Poland for the last 5 years. CONFidence is focused on
research and best practices of database, application, systems and
network security. CONFidence is a two-day event, (15-16 May, 2009)
divided in three tracks. The speakers list includes: Bruce Schneier,
Tavis Ormandy, Jacob Appelbaum, Joanna Rutkowska, Rich Smith, Mario
Heiderich, Mark Schoenefeld and many many more top security experts.
At CONFidence the security holes that enable to use public transport
in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria for free will be shown for the
first time. Moreover, SOHO devices vulnerabilities will be shown.
Krakow can be easily reached by regular and low cost airlines from
all major European cities . Pubs and clubs in the city leave the
unforgettable memories. The proof can be found here: http://gnucitizen.org
There is less than three weeks left to the event.
- » Storing MIT-Kerberos authentication data in an LDAP backend
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum