Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- =?iso-8859-1?q?G=FCnther?= Sch?=
June 17, 2010, 7:01 pm
rate this thread
I'm trying to enhance security on a pool of Linux machines and might try
to set up Trusted Grub <http://sourceforge.net/projects/trustedgrub/ .
Any comments on or first hand experiences with this boot loader? How do
people roll out kernel updates, for example?
I hope this post does not trigger yet another discussion about TPM.
- » trying to implement a basic authentication mechanism
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security