Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Cisco vpn client and smp
October 28, 2005, 8:08 am
rate this thread
Re: Cisco vpn client and smp
Many thanks. I am running 2.6 on the smp machine, so that is an
additional hint. At present I am running an additional old 2.4 box just
for the vpn access.
I have d/ld vpnc (of which I was ignorant), and will give it a whirl.
- » iptables: implicit verses explicit packet filtering
- — Next thread in » Linux Security
- » Shred option in the current Mandriva Linux OS a fake?
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security