Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 11, 2006, 2:55 pm
rate this thread
I'd like to announce the call for papers for the IT Underground 2006, a
two-day conference organized by Software Conferences and hakin9.lab team in
28-29 June 2006, London, UK.
IT Underground 2006 is a sixth edition of a conference dedicated to IT
security issues, where remarkable authorities will share their knowledge
and experience with IT specialists.
In previous editions we had pleasure to listen to Ofir Arkin, Maximillian
Dornseif, David h1kari Hulton, Chuck Willis, Charl Van der Walt, Shalom
Carmel, Martin Herfurt, Adam Laurie, Marcel Holtmann, Alexander Kornbrust,
Saumil Udayan Shah, Robert Lee Ayers, Dave Aitel, Stefano Zanero, Thorsten
Holz, Joanna Rutkowska, Michael Shema, Piotr Sobolewski, Michal Szymanski,
Paul Wouters, Rakan El-Khalil, Wojciech Dworakowski, K.K. Mookhey, Pawel
Krawczyk, Renaud Bidou, Jim Geovedi, Neil Archibald, Ilja van Sprunder.
The dead line for lecture proposals is the 21th of May, 2006 (however it is
better if you send us your proposal soon).
All the detailed information you can find on http://www.itUnderground.org/
IT Underground 2006 - basic characteristics:
when: 28-29 June 2006
where: London, UK
topic: IT Security
- hotel accommodation and transfer,
- full support for your presentation, both before and during the conference,
- providing the necessary technical facilities for the presentation,
- assistance in acquiring and publishing presentation materials, information
about your lecture in the conference brochure,
- supervising and directing the overall progress of the conference.
Lecture proposals should be sent to:
Piotr Sobolewski, IT Underground
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security