Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- can someone please help with telnet ???
November 2, 2005, 10:24 pm
rate this thread
Re: can someone please help with telnet ???
It depends: which telnetd; standalone, from inetd, or from xinetd;
what's in the config files, if from inetd or xinetd; and which if any
have been compiled with tcpwrapper support?
The obligatory question for cols: Why do you need telnetd support? Can
you use sshd or some other service instead?
(try just my userid to email me)
see X- headers for PGP signature information
- » Shadow password transmitted in "clear text" across a network
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum