Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
February 7, 2008, 4:47 am
rate this thread
security structure, like there are three users(say user1,user2,user3)
in a group(grp1). The user1 creates some file say file1. user1 wants
grant it's access to user2 but not to user3. My question is this can
this type of security model be implemented without root previleges?
- » UNIX: How to determine the authentication domain of a user ?
- — Previous thread in » Linux Security
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum