Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 9, 2008, 9:50 am
rate this thread
The highlights of the release are:
1. Enabling 'Profile Tracing' has been introduced.
2. cProfiles is now a Native Feature.
3. An option to specify 'Interface' in 'Access Restrictions' has been
4. A new concept of Advice has been introduced.
5. The mechanism of log rotation has been improved.
6. Tooltips in the Web GUI have been enhanced.
7. SafeSquid core has been refined for response optimisation.
8. Bottlenecks have been restructured for faster delivery and
9. Network disruptions and lost connections have been closely
See 'Latest Realease' or 'Change Log' on the SafeSquid Forum for
- » Cloud Ace Technologies is offering Implementation Services on Cloud Computing, Cloud Serv...
- — Newest thread in » Linux Security