Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Win XP SP2 on new laptops?
- Tom Orle
December 2, 2004, 3:58 am
rate this thread
Re: Win XP SP2 on new laptops?
All depends on the supplier. If the Laptop is bought from a high street
store - then it's quite possible that the machine has been sitting in a
storeroom for 4 months, in which case SP2 will not be installed. However if
you buy from an online vendor, that builds to order it's more likely to have
Same goes for new models brought out in the last month or so. Best thing is
to ask at time of ordering.
- » Don't know what happened to my first one? Second try.
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » how to find Drivers for an unknown Thinkpad I-series
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum