Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- walking dead pixel lenovo t60
November 12, 2006, 11:58 am
rate this thread
Just few days after my new lenovo arrived I experienced first dead
pixel on its display. I thought it's dead, but... a few minutes later
he moved to a completely different location. Huh...
Now I've found a simple correlation: when such pixel appears, I can
click middle button of trackpoint and it disappears. Anyone experienced
Btw. I am completely not happy with the display - no matter if I choose
16bit or 32bit colors - areas of plain color are dithered (visible
mostly at acute angle - e.g. from the bottom).
It is 14" 1400x1050 and ATI X1400 video adapter.
- » Reconnecting Wireless Nic after return from "Standby" mode ?
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum