Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Toshiba satellite 4080CDT HDD
April 29, 2005, 2:18 pm
rate this thread
Re: Toshiba satellite 4080CDT HDD
place, then with the cover removed, one screw under the cover holds the
drive in place. The drive is in a caddy that then slides out. I beleve
that the drive is in the left front corner of the computer, but the
service manual (which I'm looking at) doesn't make that clear. It comes
out towards the side (left side?). Apparently it's in front of the PC
- » Windows 2003 server Wireless lan driver for IBM ThinkPad R51
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » What's up with these free Sony Laptops? I hear they are legit?
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum