Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Toshiba 4600 with Intel 2915ABG wifi trouble
- Steve Mackie
March 23, 2006, 11:46 pm
rate this thread
4600. Every now and then the wifi connection drops and won't reconnect for
about 4 or 5 minutes. During this time, the AP is visible, then disappears
then visible again. This only happens once, sometimes twice a day. The
connection is up all day long.
Not sure what's going on or where the problem lies. I didn't have this
problem when I was using my Symbol Spectrum24 802.11b PC Card, but I wasn't
using it as my main network connection either.
Tosh Sat Pro 4600 (latest BIOS from Toshiba)
Intel 2915ABG Mini-PCI (latest drivers from Intel)
..................ya, not the latest firmware. Damn it. I'll see if I still
have the problem after I update the firmware in the router. Sometimes it
helps to just talk it through. ;)
- » Complaint filed in Florida concerning Sony problems with the GRX600
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Complaint to California Consumer Affairs: Regarding Sony GRX600
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum