Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 5, 2006, 9:05 am
rate this thread
and less than 2" thick) and I am wondering whether I should hold buying
1. Is there any chance that people would be able to make a notebook
with a large screen size of 15.4" but weigh less than 3.5 pounds? As
far as I know, the closest for that requirement is Panasonic Y4 with
14.1" screen and weigh 3.37 pounds.
2. Does thin and light notebook always require an Ultra Low Voltage or
a Low Voltage CPU? The fastest Low Voltage CPU right now is Intel
Pentium M Processor 778 which runs at 1.6 GHz. I wish they can make a
3. Is there any chance that Intel would be able to make 2.1 GHz CPU
this year with very low power requirement and therefore enable PC
manufacturer to put it in a thin and light notebook? The fastest thin
and light notebook that I know of is again the Panasonic Y4 runs at 1.6
GHz. If only they can make it at 2.1 GHz.
- » Help please...General Newbie Questions abt laptops
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum