Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 21, 2006, 8:23 pm
rate this thread
I have a Targa Visionary 4u - Pentium 4 2,0Ghz.
It has a 256Mb/266Mhz RAM, and it works fine.
- I just installed an extra 512Mb/266Mhz RAM, and now I have some
When I start my PC, it can not detect the 512Mb - Only the 256Mb. But if I
Reboot just when it show RAM, then it restarts with all RAM 256+512Mb
According to my handbook the PC works with up to 2x512Mb/266Mhz 200Pins
Why do I have these problems??
I have tried to switch the RAM-modules, with the same result..
The "funny" part: If I remove the 256Mb, and only have the 512Mb installed,
i get nothing but black screen..
- » IRQ not configured - PCI problems - IBM T20; Win2000
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Can someone just remove my hard disk and copy the contents?
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum