Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 31, 2007, 3:38 pm
rate this thread
I have been asked to have a look at/repair a Sony Vaio PCG-7A1M that
belongs to a mate of mine, 1 of his kids managed to spill orange juice over
When I connect it to the mains ,the power and battery lights on the front of
the machine work fine as does the battery.
I have had a look at the hard disk and the RAM and can see no damage at all
to either. So it must be motherboard damage I'm thinking.
I would really appreciate some help on suggested reading and any offered