Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Printing With PC Printer From Laptop
December 8, 2008, 4:47 am
rate this thread
laptop to my Compaq SR1750NX PC via a wireless modem. The laptop has
a Windows Vista operating system and the PC a Windows XP. I have a
DeskJet 5550 printer connected to the PC. There is no Windows Vista
driver for the 5550. I want to be able to print on that printer from
Re: Printing With PC Printer From Laptop
Before you worry about having no Vista driver, the printer must be able
connect to your router either wirelessly (ie it's a wireless printer)
by ethernet cable to the router (ie printer must have an
ethernet port like
routers have). Now check the HP/Compaq website to see
if they have a Vista
driver for it -- no way round that I'm afraid. You
must have a Vista driver.
- » Dell Studio 17 DVD drive doesn't work worth a crap
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum