Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Presario2100 - docking connector/station
November 26, 2005, 1:31 pm
rate this thread
I have a compaq presario 2100 model laptop. I have thought of buying a
docking station for that. But, the leptop i have doesnot have the
docking connector (bottom side of the notebook).
I just see a rectangular marking on the back side. WHat should i do?
1. buy a new backside case? or
2. is it possible to just mount that docking connector to my existing
Please gimme suggestions...
Also, how much does it cost just for docking connector or new backside
- » which is better for battery: plugged or unplugged?
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum