Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Portable speakers for DVD movies?
- William P.N. Smith
December 2, 2004, 4:38 pm
rate this thread
Re: Portable speakers for DVD movies?
Avoid the Kensington self-powered (USB) speakers. The sound level
is a disapointment, at least on the kit I bought. I expected that
the half watt that USB can supply would be enough for decent sound.
Somewhere I expect there is a small speaker that uses a couple
AA batteries and sunds good. I'm still looking.
I'll be watching this thread.
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
- » Change font size on browser for ALL fonts on ALL web pages? T42p too microscopic!
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Problem With Intermittent Flickering Laptop Screen
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum