Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 6, 2006, 7:57 pm
rate this thread
(Almost 10 yrs. old):
1. The LED batt. indicator remains orange (steady when the computer is
off and blinking when it is on) despite the presence of a
fully-charged Ni-Mih batt. The power meter says "Unknown remaining"
and batt. "not present".
Despite this, the computer _will_ run exclusively from this batt.
I have fully charged and discharged the batt. twice in a _dif._ CF-25
which did recognize it ( the LED was steady-orange until the batt. was
fully-charged, when it turned steady-green.). When returning the batt.
to the CF-25 in question, however, I got the same problem.
2. The volume control does not seem to work.
The sounds of dialing and connecting with a PCMICA modem are terribly
loud. Lowering and muting with the volume control did nothing.
Turning-off the "speaker volume" in the modem settings in control
panel also did not work. Finally, I disabled (all) sound in the BIOS
settings. That worked.
3. The reset button does not seem to work. (Supposed to be used when
the system freezes)
'Reply' field invalid. Please reply to group. Thank you.
- » Strange AC adaptor recognition problem on Panasonic Toughbook CF-71
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum