Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Need advice re: hpc/subnotebook/umpc
June 4, 2006, 5:32 pm
rate this thread
have a pda that I use for keeping track of my large (and growing)
collection of books. I have it in an Excel spreadsheet. My pda can't
handle the job any more and the screen is hard for these old eyes to
see clearly. I saw someone with a NEC mobilepro that looked like it
would do what I want, but am not sure. Any suggestions?
Re: Need advice re: hpc/subnotebook/umpc
collection. I use the Sony VGN UX50 .. They aren't calling it a UMPC, I am
not sure why, maybe because it didn't come with the Tablet O/S, I installed
it and this is the greatest little computer in so many ways.
- » Any non-IBM notebooks with TrackPoint-type pointing devices? [continuation]
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum