Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Memory for Mobile Sempron 2600+
April 2, 2005, 6:59 am
rate this thread
anyone verify this ?
Any reason why I could not go for a PC3200 even if the existing SODIMM is a
I've not even got the new machine out of the box so would anyone care to
suggest how this is likely to compare in general performance terms against a
Dell P4 1.8, ignoring differences in graphics / hard drive performance.
Re: Memory for Mobile Sempron 2600+
problem :) - ive called manufacturer and they told me it fits SODIMM DDR 333 MHZ
RAM - doesnt matter what brand , point is it has to be SODIMM .
You said that u have Sempron 2600+ cpu. Is it running at 1800 mhz ? mine cant
go faster than 802 mhz - what is wrong ?
nie mylić nick z wiekiem!
gg# 707454 | hasło "Re"
- » how do i get a serial software guard dongle to work on a mobile docking station.
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Looks like it is time to remove Macromedia Flash player plugins from your computers.
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum