Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 20, 2006, 12:34 am
rate this thread
I have an Inspiron 8100 with an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 (64meg) video
card. Last night the video started acting flaky (distorted / random
lines in the video display, etc.). I've narrowed the problem down to a
bad video card and plan on replacing the card myself.
I've saw a new 7500 ATI 64meg Mobility Radeon card on EBay for $80. The
description states it is a new card for an Inspiron 5100. My question is
- will the ATI card for a 5100 fit into a 8100??
BTW, if anyone has another source of video cards for the 8100 besides
EBay let me know.
Thanks in advance,
- » Parting out HP ZE5200 - whats wrong.. which parts are good..
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum