Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- IBM Thinkpad Warranty Question
January 12, 2006, 11:04 pm
rate this thread
- Charlie Hoffpauir
January 12, 2006, 11:34 pm
Re: IBM Thinkpad Warranty Question
If you're getting a Thinkpad, check the warranty carefully. I'm on my
third one, and each has had a different length warranty. My last one
(T-42) bought about 2 years ago, had a 3 year warranty, but I could
have purchased the same coputer for about $100 less with a 1 year
warranty. Of course, that was when IBM was selling Thinkpads. I can't
say what the procuedures are now that Leveno (sp?) is selling them.
- » Why does my laptop disconnect from net when on mains power
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum