Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- HP DV1000 quickplay/media control buttons
November 2, 2006, 8:38 pm
rate this thread
I change which program they open? When I click the music one it use to
bring up itunes, now it brings up windows media player.
I've tried to go through everything, HP support, the keyboard setup,
etc--but nothing. Any help would be great.
Re: HP DV1000 quickplay/media control buttons
To program a Quick Launch button:
1. Select Start > Control Panel > Printers and Other
Hardware > Quick Launch Buttons.
2. On the Media tab, select an application, document, folder, or
Web site for the button you want to reprogram.
- » Microsoft backs off of one machine change of Vista to unlimited!
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum