Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Embedded Controller & Thinkpad T30 Battery
January 8, 2006, 4:20 pm
rate this thread
I just received a T30 with XP whose battery will last for 2 hrs. After
loading the Battery Miser software and upgrading the BIOS & Embedded
Controller to the latest value, the Miser reports only 1 hr of charge
even after charging to 100%. Battery power seems to drain at a much
faster rate then before the changes.
1) Revert back to previous BIOS/Embedded Controller
2) Reinstall or remove Battery Miser
Hoping someone can help.
Re: Embedded Controller & Thinkpad T30 Battery
Seems to, or DOES?
If that gives longer battery life, why not? But I would first examine
your power settings! It doesn't sound like you are looking.
Eh? Well, try it and see. What does it do?
If you don't like the effect of doing something, undo it. But first
examine the situation thoroughly - that means looking hard at your
- » How to enable USB power when the laptop is on standby
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum