Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 16, 2005, 1:55 am
rate this thread
!! I dont need a hight powered cpu, pIII ~800mhz is enough
- Reliability, reliability, reliability did I say reliability ?
- Wont break too easily when dropped
- Relatively light
- 3-4h on battery
- Cool enough to be used on my lap
- Good keyboard (Dell have many lap with filmsy keyb)
After some eB-searching, IBM T23 seemed interesting:
- is it cool enought for lap usage ?
- reports give max 2-3h on battery.. ..is 4h envisageable without more
recent pentium-m hardware ?
any suggestion is welcome !