Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- dell laptop keyboard problem
May 6, 2008, 1:23 am
rate this thread
Re: dell laptop keyboard problem
If (back to Dell for new internal keyboard)
cout << "you've found a solution, enjoy!" << endl;
cout << "you've got a big inconvenience!" << endl;
Keyboards tend to be designed around the case that they're employed
within. While a 'generic' laptop keyboard may certainly exist, I
highly doubt that Dell will use very many things that are 'generic' in
regards to their laptops. No one said owning a laptop for any
appreciable amount of time was going to be inexpensive.
|G & H are not working on my Inspiron e1505. If I plug in a usb
| keyboard it works fine. Hitting the number 6 key gives me H6. Any
| No fluids, dirt, or physical abuse.
- » WTB: DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS AND OR CD's SEALED IN WHITE ENVELOPES
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » www.shopgroup123.coDell XPS M1730T7500 2.2GHz 2GB RAM 120GB 840EURm
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum