Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Dell Inspiron 1300 problem
February 14, 2009, 2:47 am
rate this thread
Ok, I have a Dell Inspiron 1300 with a slight overheating problem. It
randomly restarts when the temp gets over 160-170 F. I have a third
party fan program to track the temp and to try to keep the fan running.
I had installed an overclocking program called speedswitch, but just
uninstalled thinking that was the problem.
Also my Cd/Dvd drive doesnt work, not allowing me to format the HDD and
reinstall win XP.
Re: Dell Inspiron 1300 problem
Internet cables use the NIC or RJ45 socket, usually on the back
panel of a computer, mainly to connect to the Internet via cable.
Two computers can be connected by an Internet cable between
their NIC sockets. Each PC then sees the others' drives.
This connection would allow you to copy a CD in PC No.1 to
the hard drive of PC No. 2. You could then run WinXP SETUP.EXE
from your own hard drive.
- » Will any of these laptop graphics circuits output 1680 x 1050 to an external monitor?
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Buying notebook models not available in local inventory of the laptop dealer
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum