Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 25, 2006, 1:17 am
rate this thread
I used Dell laptop for more than 2 years and ran in to trouble during
presentation everytime because when I press Fn+F8, it will give me 3
1. Notebook only
2. Projector with background screen + Notebook with full screen
3. Projector with full screen only
But what I want is Projector with full screen + Notebook with full
screen. I never knew why until now.
The option 2 that I mentioned is from the virtual multiple screen
option so if you are in that option, and drag one of your application
on your right hand side, the application will be on your projector.
You can try to configure at Control panel setting but the easier path
1. go to your desktop
2. right click on your desktop
3. Choose "Graphics Options -> Output to -> Intel(R) Duel Display Clone
Just this you can output your display to any option you want with just
Wish you luck..
- » Installing ASUS Mobile Theater V3.0 on a ASUS W1Vc. Anyone else trouble as well?
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum