Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Computer will not booth, Turns off and On!
December 5, 2005, 4:46 am
rate this thread
Re: Computer will not booth, Turns off and On!
Drive, Memory, or motherboard. You could use utilities like that are
available to check hard drive (DFT for IBM, for example), Memtest for
memory and go from there.
BTW, what kind of computer do you have??
- » Win98SE Build 4.10.2222A.....serial # help please?
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » DVD/CD combo drive can't read DVDs in Dell Latitude
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum