Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Compaq NX 7000 - disable energy saving
November 13, 2004, 1:28 pm
rate this thread
I have a laptop Compaq NX 7000. I wonder if it is possible to close
the laptop but to disable the shut-down function (or energy savings
More precisely, I want to close the laptop but I want the applications
to run even when the box is closed (I use Emule to download stuff, so
I want to have the laptop ON all the time). Any ideas ?
- » Laptop dead; how to clear CMOS of Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600?
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter / Acer TM 803
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum