Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
December 23, 2004, 2:55 pm
rate this thread
It will live a wireless life at home, even though it will connect to
the 'net via dial-up for a few days, initially.
- Any specific initial setup tips I should be aware of?
- Should I run Windows Update right away?
- Unclear on the Admin/user profiles strategy (1 Admin high-level, 1
Admin-low level plus user..??)
- What would I need as recovery strategy?
Things I know I will need or want:
- virus and firewall software.
- Firefox as default browser