Barrel plug-in adapter for AC-adapter

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View
Does anyone happen to know if there to go from the small plug-in
barrel to the large one on a laptop AC adapter..?

Re: Barrel plug-in adapter for AC-adapter

hizark21 typed on Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:19:37 -0700 (PDT):
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Yes, they call them universal AC adapters. Otherwise you go to Radio
Shack and buy one and cut off the old one and solder on the new one.
Although you know all about polarity, voltage, and amperage, right? If
you are guessing, then you might end up with an expensive door stop.

Windows XP Home SP3 (5.1.2600)
Asus EEE PC 702G8 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC

Site Timeline