Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Acer Travelmate 230 - Remove CDRW/DVD Compo
October 8, 2005, 8:35 am
rate this thread
The drive has died and I am able to get a new one. I cant figure out
how to get the drive out. Has anybody got a service manual or an
explanation on how to remove this drive so I can put the new one in.
Re: Acer Travelmate 230 - Remove CDRW/DVD Compo
Acer service dept to supply and fit a new one, or an authorised repair agent
near to your location.
I know you didn't ask for this info.Although proficient with PCs I wouldn't
attempt removing/replacing the cd/rw-dvd combo of my Acer.
- » WiFi card installation on Toshiba Satellite 2800-400
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Can I replace my Dell 510m's hard drive with any brand?
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum