Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
April 25, 2007, 8:32 pm
rate this thread
taking 2, 2gb chips down the road.. IE: alot of them advertise 2gb
max, such as DV6000 or E1505..
Would a bios update later on allow support for 2gb x 2.. whats the
past history on this ability.. ie: in the past maybe the limit was
1gb, was this ever expanded without buying a new laptop.
- » Need tool to take apart Sony AC Adapter PCGA-AC19V7?
- — Next thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » Samsung releases worlds first Hybrid Hard Drive (HHD)
- — Previous thread in » Laptop Computers Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum