Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 14": help me to choose
August 14, 2005, 2:53 pm
rate this thread
- 14" as light/small possible
- WXGA (or more) wide screen
- decent audio
- 512MB (or more)
- HDD: 40gig (or more) @ 5400rpm
- Price: about 1000Eur/$
I use only 2D application: word/excel/firefox/cad2d/spice;
no gaming, no 3D so video card shouldn't be a problem
but, of course, a separate video card is always better!
I was looking to DV1000/1200 series: I like it, but it has
an integrated video card and hd at 4200rpm
(here in Italy is avaiable only 4200rpm versions :-(
Then I looked at new Toshiba M50-106: dedicated video
card ATI X600, hd at 4200rpm (but I could replace it)
but it'is overpriced (1200 Eur) and it's a little bigger
Finally, the Dell 610: seems to fit my needs, but
I don't like its (obsolete) look and it hasn't wide screen.
What do you suggest me to get?
Thanks in advance
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum