Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Split IE window into two independent layers
December 10, 2009, 8:06 am
rate this thread
Hi, my friends,
In a standalone .js application, I have created an IE window.
Now I want to split the IE window into two independent layers:
(1) These two layers are both the same size as the IE window and
completely overlap with each other.
(2) The top layer is half transparent, and the bottom layer can be
(3) User can operate on the top layer, and the top layer controls the
(4) The bottom layer may load web pages, while the top layer shouldn't
Is it possible to do that? And how?
Thanks in advance! Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Re: Split IE window into two independent layers
On 12/10/2009 12:06 AM, Zhiguo wrote:
Why are you focusing on IE when 50%-70% of Web surfers now use browsers
that are not IE?
David E. Ross
Don't ask "Why is there road rage?" Instead, ask
"Why NOT Road Rage?" or "Why Is There No Such
Thing as Fast Enough?"
- » cannot get into the different pages on www.ryanminks.com
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum