Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Special characters used in Excel
January 28, 2005, 9:29 am
rate this thread
Re: Special characters used in Excel
> Can anyone please tell me how to put a "arrow pointing to the right"
> in Excel?
> I am using Arial 10 for the chart.
> I have Windows XP and use IE 6.
> Keep it simple please! I am a 63 year old lady trying something
Well, one thing you'll need to learn is that Excel has nothing to do
with HTML, so it seems odd that you chose to post your question here.
Look for newsgroups that have "excel" in their names.
- » How to separate a html text in order to print each part in individual pages?
- — Next thread in » HTML Authoring Forum
- » How to separate a html text in order to print them in individual pages?
- — Previous thread in » HTML Authoring Forum